Friday, June 29, 2012

The Binding Tool - review

Last night I tried out my new "The Binding Tool" and I have to say that it is a winner!  Previously, when attaching the binding to my quilts I would struggle when mitring that last join in the binding.  This tool makes it a breeze.



I watched this video from the Missouri Star Quilt Company a couple of times before I went ahead and I have to say that I crossed my fingers and held my breath when I made the final cut in my binding- but it worked out perfectly. Oh, happy day!



I bought my ruler from the Fat Quarter Shop but if you're in Australia you can also buy them online from Punch with Judy

I would definitely recommend The Binding Tool - no more struggling for me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing how to use that ruler Shontelle. I shall definitely buy one. It makes it look so easy instead of fiddling about and just guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you watched anymore of her tutorials? I love the MSQ company! Thanks for dropping in at my blog!
    ~Amy~

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...