Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Postman Always Delivers Twice

My love affair with the postie continues.....


This week he has brought me the following Moda loveliness.....



Simple Abundance. I have an abundantly simple project in mind for this. Hopefully I can finish it off shortly after I complete the abundantly complex quilt below....


Jelly Stars in Aster Manor. It is going to be delicious. I have sorted my jelly roll into the colour combos I like for the stars and I am ready to roll. I can't wait to post the first finished star.

Off to the Janome now. Frasier is waiting for me.

2 comments:

  1. I have just made myself a skirt out of that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly Stars will be wonderful in Aster Manor...and I love your blog by the way...Love the pictures from France and the Jane Austen quilt as well!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...