Thursday, June 4, 2009

I love coming home and seeing one of these on the doorstep




Especially when I know it will contain this




Watch this space, I have great plans for these delicious fabrics....I just hope that it turns out as beautiful as it is in my head. I just love the red polka dot fabric - my fingers are itching to play with it!

Finally I just had to post this picture of my gorgeous girl having a wee (her word for swing)



I am trying not to get too distracted from frantically writing patterns, cooking and making gifts ahead of our retreat next weekend. I am looking forward to posting some photos of everyone's lovely creations.

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shonnie
    I can't believe how big that gorgeous girl has become.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...